AMP

12:13 PM

On february 9th 2010, I and all my classmates were going to AMP. AMP is Asphalt Mixing Plant. This AMP is belong to my department. But now the name is no department longer. Its turn into ministry. We`re going there by bus. And not Executive neither Patas. It just have AC (angin cepoi-cepoi). There`s so hot in trip and so do in AMP.


Look at the chimney... it`s so dark dust come out. We`re feel so sultry. And that`s why I prevent to bring an umbrella..violla...it`s work for disputing the sun or dust touch my skin.


The longer one is exhaust dust.


Stone Crusher "Cone Type"


This is me. On tandem roller

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. buset.. maenannya aspal sekarang ya.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe iya la,,itu kemaren pas pelatihan teknis tentang jalan, manajemen mutu, dan kontrak selama sebulan di cikampek...asli ternyata di AMP itu panas banget...bau aspalnya nggak nguatin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, thanks for following me by the way :]

    Whoa! are you still in college or is it a place you take a job? Looks fun in there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sararocks: I`m on working now...and thank for coming by in my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, pengen juga liat2 AMP^^
    emang temannya namanya siapa, kali aja aku kenal, aku di kairo udah almost 4 tahun intan^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @maya: namanya bang adi..nama lengkapny sutadi rangga kalo nggak salah...dia di kairo juga udah 5 tahunan mungkin...asli palembang

    ReplyDelete