Don`t Adore Jakarta

12:04 PM

I dont know what`s goin on with me since I lived in Jakarta.
Everything seemed to be absurd and I even don`t have time to do my hobby. Actually I love to travel in new places, don`t have to go to out of town, but any place.

Actually I have many things to share about my vexations lived here.
I hate:
- Jakartan (I called most "Jakarta citizen") never obey the rules. They often run into the traffic light when its red and "bang"... accident happened.
- Jakartan don`t have any symphaty to feel the other situation such as If we want to cross the road, they even don`t want to wait until we cross it. they always want to be #1 to pass the road ASAP (they act just like the president either).
- Jakartan never think about the future.. the keep using their old cycle than choosing the alternative mass rapid transit such as busway.
- Jakartan are selfish. They only think what they wanna do and what the effect is last be part of they think about.

Overal I Hate the pollution and the behaviour of being dumb

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. haha agree with you, sometimes we act like a beast. that's what you earn when you grow up in city with bad issues :p bad habit i know, i'm exhausted with that too :(

    just enjoy jakarta for a while and you'll gonna love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oya btw, makasih for your swett comment in my post . ayo kita berte,an :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuph, sepakat 100%.
    untuk Solusi, sebaiknya perlu diwacanakan lagi ibukota alternatif,
    Biarin aja Jakarta tetap jadi pusat bisnis, tetapi bukan pusat pemerintahan kyak sekarang. Sebaiknya ibukota dipindahkan ke Bandung atau yg lainnya, sperti yg dilakukan oleh negara2 maju lainnya.
    Salam sahabat, skalian izin follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... itulah mengapa malesss bggtt tinggal di Jkt... Tua di jalan -_-"

    moga jadi pindah ya tu ibukotanya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah agree
    polusi sama macetnya gak tahan benget deh.

    kalo pindah ibukota boleh juga tuh..
    biar gak tambah sumpek :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @all: iya mendukung banget pusat pemerintahannya dipindah aja.... kalo gitu khan nanti aku juga ikut pindah....yay...*girang

    ReplyDelete