Adore scarlett johansson

1:28 PM

2 days ago I went to cinema with my boyfirend. We`re watching Iron man 2. I was totally amazed by robert dawney adn you know what I think I`m fallin in love with scarlett johanson rite now...
She`s really charming with her skinny body and she`s so beautifull already...
I adore her so much and wanna have her body-alike. When I get my posture just such a similar to her (even just a part of her body-leg maybe).

Hahaha I know I`m little big addict with good body, but overall I won`t be body-minded.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i wanna her leg, her leg!!!! looooong and skinny!!! ahahahaha.. XD
    one thing i noticed from Scarlett and Gwyneth that they always wear killer heels while working. well, i can stand for 5cm heels maybe, but they seems to wear 12 cm? how can they do it?? *envy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too sometimes I really envy with girl wearing 12 cm-shoes in the office. But I really make defense mechanism. They maybe just sat down while working. No much physic-movement. That`s killing my mind and wanna prove I can do such silly things..

    ReplyDelete