2011 Mind Map

9:44 PM

There are so many things I wanna do in this year. For almost 2 years I didn`t have any target to pursue. And now it`s time for me to wake up, begin to build my own dream and absolutely that will be the parameter to reach out.
I really thankfull to God for everything I have recently. Not about being rich people, but being adequate is the most important. Don`t have to be excessive person, but still to reach the success is still the priority.

I have something to remind and to execute several habits:

On my job`s thing:
- writing my journal in order
- keep thinking positive
- simply focusing on my job of course
- u start then u finish it

Self improvement:
- more reading books (other than just novel)
- keep smilling
- people said "jangan lebai"
- learn to be more patient and unselfish

For other people:
- give other compliment
- make others laugh

And I will think what should be add on this.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey, what if you make the more-concrete-and-measurable resolution so you will know whether next year you have reached your goal or not.

    that is my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concrete goal is a must, but it`s definetely almost material. I just wanna start from my daily habbit then affect to the goal. I guess pimp my manner first then the goal will follow automatically. That`s what I thought :D

    But having a list to reach (not to buy) is quitely interesting and hope it will be spirit booster.

    ReplyDelete