Travel to the South Sulawesi

3:12 PM

Last week I went to Makassar (south sulawesi) to do some monitoring in toll road. First time in my mind was Makassar will be terribly hot and I just pulled in to century bought sunblock. Hahaha yes I am.. The preparation is totally "rempong". I don't wanna talk about my job. Here I just wanna talk about my-enjoyness-vacation. Eating, eating, and eating... Rgggghhhh

Bakso Nyuknyang (don't know why called it so)


The most lazizness "Pisang Epek" or Bananna Press (the driver said)


The freshness "Es sarang burung walet"


"Buras" (similiar to lontong)

The second day in South Sulawesi spent with meeting and in the afternoon me and Mrs. Yuli (one of my boss) went to Bantimurung. I already read the article about Bantimurung before. We could see the waterfall and butterfly breeding sites, but unfortunately I didn't see the breeding sites because it`s already evening and became twilight.



in front of Bantimurung gate


The waterfall was amazing

The 3th day, We (me, Mrs. Yulli and Mr. Admin-the driver) went to Bira Beach, Bulukumba. It`s about 200 km from Makassar. Normally it`s taken 3 hours but we took almost 5 hours to travel because the bad road condition (hahaha PU esp Bina Marga's homeworks again). From Makassar you will passed several districts, such as Gowa, Takalar, Jeneponto, Bantaeng, then Bulukumba for the destiny. Bira beach is located in Bulukumba. The beach was really stunning. Beautifull-white-sand surrounded by coral, but the shoreline is not long enough. Appart from the shortness of shoreline, I really enjoy my holiday (out of my jobs of course) so much. In the evening, we (duo) walked down to the beach; took some pictures, sat in the beachside, drank coca-cola while ate some peanuts, saw people play arround. Oh that`s so long I ain't enjoy the nature. And it`s totally worked. I feel fresh now. And it`s time to plan another itinerary. Enjoy the pictures.







The beach in the morning


The airport (See ya Makassar, we'll meet u soon)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Salam kenaaalll...
    foto2nya baguuusss.. apalagi foto makanannya. bikin ngileeerrr....

    ReplyDelete