Lovely Corner

5:56 PM

One of my bestie said "why birthday just to be an ordinary day? It must be a special day", then I turn it into my best weekend. I decided (very quick decision) to buy ticket to go home. Oh really miss home badly. And Here I am now, on my yearning-room with warm-light as my favorite lamp. I really love warm-light (I guess I`ll buy a warm-light for my room in jakarta). And as usual I love just "guling-guling" in my lovely bed (double bed but just only me but now my sist accompanying). Play around with her, chit chat and make her angry. Hahaha how vandalism I am.


And this is some of my lovely corner room.
I took with my nyxie-white, forgot to bring my SLR :'(

Some of my books (time to clean up the dust)


Time to "gulang guling"


thanks for my sist`s laptop


Behind of my window


The edge of my table (that`s two of my uncle n sist)


I found this under my table (grab it and get into my suitcase yay...)


where is my essay? hum...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. twilight, harpot, KCB, sama la tahzan.. hehehhehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cozy room :)
    well, You are lucky. i cannot go home to my hometown. i miss my books too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mari pulangggg... sekarang mari kerjaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice room you have-rooms should be cozy and as lovely as we can make them.
    Thanks for following me.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete