Officially deactived my twitter

10:10 PM

Humphh... since today, I officially deactived my twitter.

Reason?

I really do love writting. So much. No other reason why for the first time I decided to have an twitter account. For the first time I really don't even know how to use, what the advantage using twitter. Just pure for fullfilling my curiousity why americans really fond of about twitter. And time went by, I became yah just say "little addict", no no not yet become an addict one but way to go "addict" is seemingly obvious. I became an "ignorance-one". Almost updating my status, hahaha when somebody nearby, still can't let my phone away (that's very bad,, very very bad habbit).
For any reason, I really don't want to be an "ignorance-one" anymore.

That's all? -> No, of course not...
Twitter just having 160 characters for us to write. Hump... I ever got terrible tussle wif my boyfie just because I slang on my twitter and he read that (got me..). But still after that, I insist to use it and suddenly he deactived his account. Hempp but that's happened for so long ago. And this is happened to me again for second times. But the diffrent thing is the object. I got misinterpretation with one of my friend (and unluckyly I started). Really I hate being sensitive and I hate being fussy (for one momment, I really want to seal my lip).
160 characters is not enough to share what I feel (for the real interpretation), and it happened. Yah, I decided to deactive my account.

For my friend, sorry that's tottaly my start. But still there's any thing I have to choose. And I choose to communicate my thought by writing in appropriate-way. And blog or my journal maybe still the best way.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Got your felling. I was almost fighting with my best friends, because we have different perspective on twitter. Silly, but yes, I admit,in twitter, we can't explain everything, limitation of characters, and sometimes people misunderstood what we mean.
    I rarely tweet nowadays, just see how my timeline develop, and read other funny's accounts. It's entertaining, as far as we can say, "it's only twitter. I don't buy everything they've said seriously."

    Anyway, it's everyone's choice to keep tweeting or not, but you absolutely have chose. Nothing's wrong about it, just keep writing here,so people are still able to hear your voice.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dela: sometimes, word can't be limited by only 160 characters but sometimes we've to limit our speech. And I learn to controll my self by limiting the bad-one. But still I can't deny that I really love speak, write or just being fussy at a momment.
    Hum... still I just wanna avoid the mis-interpretation thing. Let's say, wanna write in appropriate with no hard feeling because hurting or being hurted. Wish me luck.. Oia how's the moving? I bet ur feeling was terrible. It means you will have any separation with ur comfort-zone and that's really need some effort.. chayo, la.... jangan kebanyakan nangis yahhhh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't use twitter that much :)

    ReplyDelete