Gathering of BPJT (Rafting)

8:30 PM


Last saturday I had a gathering with some of my work-mates (I called so). We`re goin to Citarik River. Yes, we are. Finally I could feel it. Yay... that's true... rafting is one in my must do list in this year. And so thankfull that I could make it realize just in an early year. We gathered in the office and started to go at 8.30 a.m. We`ve goin through ciawi and bad thing was always got an congestion there (sorry mas bambang, we're already don't know batu tulis yet). Arrived in Citarik at 1 p.m. The first time to do was having lunch.. Hahaha we just got starving. We just started to go to the river at 2.30 p.m and the challenge begun.












It took approximately 2 hours to raft in 9 km, but unfortunately the water discharge was the half. So many of our boat lodged in the rock. The instructor said that we have to come back when the debit is swift (is about october-december), and I think that`s much be challenged. Hum.. maybe we should take the camping package + painball + rafting... Ohhh love love love to do extreme one.. so what`s next guys???

You Might Also Like

1 comments