Let it flow

10:04 PM

Hey, finally I did what I really wanna do for longest time. I walked from my office to my boarding house. Not really that far. It just took + 30 minutes to walk. And it`s really fun. Walked alone in the night even maybe the polution is can hardly bear. Overall I think it will gonna my fav activity instead of work out. I can spend time. Enjoy by myself. Quite fun. There is so much way to enjoy "me time". And I took the positive way.
Walking in the middle of the night by myself is my next target. And I will have others to do list and for the hope that I have, I surely can do that.

I already took so many positive things about everything happened in my life recently. And I really wanna say thank you so much to:
  1. My beloved Mom. Maybe this is the first time I rely my head to your shoulder, rub your back, and rub your belly (your baby is growing, mom). I really so much proud to have mom like you. You can always give the positive solve and there`s nothing I could say that I really love you.
  2. My lovely sister. I knew that we used to be horrable sibling before. We have our ego for long time. But since I realized that you are the only, I really do care about you. I really wanna make you, mom, and dad always be happy. I`ll do everything for you.
  3. My room-mates that I often rely on, Putri Petzy, for the time - for your willingness to hear everything - for your ability to understand my position - for your kindness - and for your suggest. Yah, you are so da*nly right. Life must goes on. And I don`t have to blow up everything in my heart (about my feeling) anymore. Stop letting somebody else know about how hurt it was. Stop blaming my self. Stop thinking the fearness. Stop stop and stop. Hahaha "Nasi sudah menjadi bubur". Just let it flow and keep smile.
P.S:
For my sister, get well soon. I will come back to home again soon. And I just wanna see that you are in okay... I promise will do everything for you and our family (also our little sist/bro)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. walking is fun but didn't you feel scared walking alone in the night? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mungkin akan takut tp hajar ajalah... Kalo ga dicoba nggk akan berani2 ntr..hehe

    ReplyDelete