Believe in Hope

4:38 PM

It`s been so long since my last post.First I wanna say thanks to Naila for the award yopu gave to me. And there`re so many things happened in my life. Life is always growing, changing, or even just maybe stating. I've had so many joyfull things (but suddenly its turn around and faced me and slaped on my face). I got the worse things in my life (about my feeling). But once again, that's life and there`s so much way to get the positive things inside.

Well, I can`t lie that right now I get hurt. Really hurt. There`s nothing I could do. I just keep everything ruined and messed up. That`s only because of me. Because my indecission and my ego. Actually I wanna share u my joyfull moment, but I think it`s more appropriate when I share it in a good time (not now, sorry..).

I`ve hurt some people surrounded me. I just be the bitchiest and you know what, all I really feel now is regretfull. I apologized to YOU (I`ve ever mentioned u before) for any mistakes and for the indecission. I really don`t mean that. Still I believe in hope. I knew that now u are really in so much pain and sick of tired of being in hard feeling. What really true is I always pray the best for everything. I can`t do more than that.

And now still I believe in hope.

You Might Also Like

0 comments