Jazzy Experience

11:11 AM

Well well... I already mentioned before that I want to write again. I have written my last post since almost 3,5 months. And for sure I just want to reorganize my time, spare my time to write, because this is what I am actually. Yah.. it couldn`t be deny that I became tire when I got home because my whole activities in outside really drained me out. From did some excersices 2-3 times a week, hang aroung with my boyfriend, until took an english course to prepare an IELTS Test. Yah... it`s really been so busy (Thus are all excuse :) I wanna tell you about my first experience in attending the biggest jazz concert in Asia. No wonder there were thousand people came to Kemayoran in the first week of March 2012 to see their favorite jazz musicians. And for sure my tendency in Jazz was influenced by my boy friend because actually I just in "so-so" degree. I came there with him of course. I already bought the tickets on December 2011. Yah it`s three month in advance. I knew that for the begin he wouldn`t force me to attend that concert, but I already promised my self that I wanted to give him a surprise. And That`s why I decided to buy in December. I just didn`t want him get the ticket for me. Yes... my officemate lend me his BNI credit card, so I can buy 1 for 2. That`s the smart way to get the cheaper one :) On three-days-concert, We saw several jazz musicians and bands. We decided not to see many shows because we want to see the best singer in the best position. Yes.... that`s proved by sitting in front of Phil Perry. Yah.. actually I knew his several songs, but it`s very asthoning me and my boy to "sit" in front of Mr. Phil and sang together. That`s quite romantic situation accompanied by romantic song also. For the "redemption" he bought special show tickets for us, Al jarreau and George Duke Trio. Yah,,, In the first one hour we enjoyed the music, but in the last we started to feel some stiffness in our leg because we had to stand up and jig our body until midnight. We also saw Dave Koz, his favorite saxophonist. One of his dream to show his tallent in playing sax in front of me someday. I wont forget your pledge, darl. So much enjoyed to run over the hall to move from one hall to another. Ate in a rush time because we had to be stick in time if we wanted to see the musician closer. There also has A capella group from New York who really fascinating. Their voices were so amazing. They brought Michael Jackson`s songs with their style. Consisting of 6 members with the only girl apart, they could give the best A capella performace that I ever saw. Two thumbs up for them. Talking about Indonesian singers, we also saw Trio Lestari, and Rieka Roeslan. They are such a great singers with great performace also. The interaction with audiences was createad their own euphoria, of course with their own style. Sandy Sandoro was a little-spoken-man in Trio Lestari. Glenn and Tompi was mocking each other and that`s quite funny in the middle of their performance. And Rieka Roeslan as usual wore the turban in white theme. She sang very groovy so that people could jig or dance follow their rythme. That`s very nice and phenomenal. (this was actually my last month writing... but then I publish just now)

You Might Also Like

0 comments