Be clever with your body

11:25 AM


Well...it's been so long since my last post. There're a lot things happened in my life.
After the last-enthusiatic-outing (rafting), I was infected varicella virus. Yah, in my age this is the first time for me to get chickenpox. Oh... that's horrible.. I got high fever for several times for almost 1 week and when I went to Surabaya, I just realized that I got rash in my body..
For the first time I didn't recognize that it`s chickenpox until I searched in mayoclinic.com about my symptoms and point to the chickenpox. I tried to ignore my fever for the first time, but the rash was shown that I got chickenpox.
Back from Surabaya, I rushed to see the docter to check my condition. And just like I thought before, she said that I got chickenpox. The aweful thing is I`ve to take a rest at least 1 week.
I searched a lot about chickenpox. And thanks to my college, mbak novi, giving me link in milissehat. I got a lot information in milis sehat and mayoclinic (now I really concern about the health).

In second day after I went to the docter, I decided to stop taking the drug and ointment. That's the difficult thing, because I have to convinced my self that virus just couldn't be cured with any drug. So, I decided to take good-compotition of meal and drink juice and milk. I just increased my endurance. Hahaha even I didn't tell my family that I got sick in my boarding house. I pretended that I'm very good that time. Yah, then for sure I really got bore for almost 1 week, but I couldn't endure to not go to office. After 1 week, I decided to go to office. Yah,, seems nothing happened, I just started my-daily-routine at office. And thanks God, I just got several papules and rash (got 3 in my face,,,,).

My rash in arm (day 2)


And that`s really work... when we got something to be concern about body-warning, just care about yourself. Don't ignore any symptom and we have to be clever if we want to be more healthier.

XOXO,
Intan

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Whoops! Hope you are feeling better and will get back to blogging. :)
    -----------------------

    I just gave you an award. Come check it out. Peace...Naila Moon

    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/05/again-i-say.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep,, because our body has its own language, for us to be understood,,

    ReplyDelete