Finish what `ve started

11:05 PM

About 2 years ago, I felt something wrong in my heart. I felt that I really excited when met him. I was with another actually but it felt difference. I saw that my eyes shined and my heart beat rapidly when I saw him. That`s really obvious that I have been interesting with him even tough not since the beginning. I never felt like that before. At that moment, I just ignored at the first i got the signs. There was a huge border between us. Actually not "a" but might be "several". I began to be addicted about him. Just wonder what did he do in every moment of time? Did he also think about me? Did he feel that I was in his mind? What a obvious feeling.

 Yah... I LIKE HIM. It`s really absurd because I was in a relationship at that moment (not quick relationship, but long enough until I ever spoke about marry). But I really took a very high risk after I realized what happened with me. I Decided to break out and started to have "me time" just for cooling down my heart. I ever went back to my old relationship after I got my "confusion" time. But for the truth I couldn`t lie my self. I decided to end my former relationship and started to follow my heart.

 A moment after "me-time-period", I just started to open my heart to him. Until now. I do really take the risk about the border between us, and honestly that was not easy like I thought. But the one that I took to reconsider my heart that what`s wrong with the following of our own heart. I knew that`s really breaking the rule. But we do believe that as long as that we focus on the happiness by giving a chance to make it happend, trust, support, and that will be beautiful at the end, faithfully. So I just have to encourage my self (also him) to finish what we have started. Always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments