Motion City (Well-Integrated but Uncompromised)

10:59 PM

Singapore is one of developed country in the world especially in Asia. Once I went there, it`s really been culture shocked to me because of its consistency in every single way. When arrived in Changi Airport and tried its mass rapid transit (MRT) that have really integrated within its region in Singapore. For information Singapore has been declared as the most globalized country in the world in 2006. No wonder that the Singaporean are really care about time and productivity. I do really amazed and pleased to have the very certainty transportation mode and schedule. Because you will never get lost there, but you must obey all the street rules or just even set your eyes "aware and alert".


The quequ of imigration checking in Changi 
(as great as Soekarno-Hatta Airport - No difference)
Every bus stop has their own routes that so informative
MRT & LRT Map in every station
Ticket Machine that allow us to top up
and buy a ticket


This crowd is barely nothing compared in peak hours
Entrance and Exit in Platform

Me in front of platform
The tap-machine is very responsive so that you just tap your wallet


(Hmmm interesting, I even want to try tap my wallet in transjakarta shelter, but I realize that I'm so foolish if I do that)



When you`re heading to Orchard Road, I guarantee that you can find almost all the merchant shop in Jakarta, Capital City of Indonesia. Yah... there`s nothing interesting there because I`m not in the shopping-vacation. And also there are none of sale at all. Hiksss... But the good thing is the underground walk-pathway. It such a great either genius plan to connecting public place with the MRT, Busses, and also underground walk-pathway. I met the under-construction of skybridge-building and it was such a very clean area arounds. Top achievement, plus the material that placed orderly. 


The Underground-pathway

Besides, I assure that you will enjoy walking there, but remember to cross the street properly. Use the pedestrian bridge either zebra-cross and wait until the light turn into green, then you have to be hurry to cross the road.

The yellow-crossed-mark is forbidden area
There's A moment that I walked through the pedestrian-bridge and I thrilled to spot this thing. You can call for reporting whether any broken or damage in every public property. You are belong to all of public things and responsible to complaint and report. How responsive they are, aren't they? Why do we can implement in our beloved country? 



I do acknowledge that Singapore is truly developed-country have a very integrated infrastructure, but to be honest this place is really not suitable for you that want leisure and laziness activity (the achievement for taking vacation, Oh... I love Indonesia with its beauty nature). Because you will face the hectic situation (especially in early work-hours and also after-hours) and so much artificial things. Ah,,, it`s so stressful imagine that I should live there. People looked uncompromised with the little disobedience (not totally me) and ignorance (I barely saw the conversation in public transportation either in bus or MRT between piers). But, back to you again. Will you have a good vacation in those kind country? Well, I`m not :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, I got a glimpse of the city now. Well, do you have any hotel recommendations for staying at Singapore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well,, thanks Nyimas for reading my blog.. Obviously, accommodations in Singapore are way over-price, but at that time I stayed in little India area. I could find cheap meals and a proper hotel with affordable price there.. Nasi briyani is the most favorite and worth to try there...

    ReplyDelete