Almost 30

10:38 AM

This year is actually my final year before going 30. Growing old is not an option, but it is a obliged. An opportunity is when you decide to grow as a mature and wise person or a childish in adult flesh. I assume that everybody has own preferences in mid-life purposes. What kind of objectives that they want to achieve in this stage? 

However, sometimes thinking about goals just creates some anxieties (definitely I feel this sense), therefore too much thinking rather than do the best and let the rest of it. Many worries pop up in my mind related to my future. Getting married, having children, pursuing good career, and even giving values to others. 

Having said that, I am convinced myself to get rid of these brutal thoughts. I need to move on and my life is on my hand, not others. I have evaluated myself about achievements, existence, and contributions. To be sure, I don`t want to be 30`s who doesn`t have person in share the life with, responsibilities to family, and a targeted career. I am an Aquarius, an ambitious one, in spite of quite complicated person. 


This year, definitely is going to be my turning point and I need to prepare myself. My life was blatantly miserable, but it needs to be changed. Reaching happiness, straighten my mind, and focusing to my goals. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments